Melbourne Training Centre
Hospitality Training Australia is located in the heart of the Melbourne CBD, on the Collins Street tram routes, two minutes from Flinders Street Station and nestled between Swanston Street and Elizabeth Street, next to Australia On Collins.
Training Centre Facilities
Our facilities at 250 Collins Street, Melbourne include:
- Six training rooms with capacity to 25 persons;
- Schön Café, Bar & Restaurant;
- The latest audio-visual equipment;
- Computer and networking labs utilising the latest technologies;
- A library of the various textbooks and workbooks;
- Fast Internet Access;
- Student Common Room;
- Tea room, Microwave, Refrigerator and hot water.
Schön Café, Bar & Restaurant
Our hospitality inspired training centre offers a bank of 2 group coffee machines, bar and a restaurant shaped classroom that enables practical courses in:
- Barista Coffee (Level 1)
- Barista Coffee Art (Level 2)
- Bar Operations
- Cocktail Preparation & Service
- The Professional Waiter
Schön Café, Bar & Restaurant facilities are located at Level 6, 250 Collins Street, Melbourne and 112 Peel Street, North Melbourne.
Commercial Cooking School
The Hospitality Training Australia cooking school is located in Cathay Lane, at the rear of
Daily cooking courses are held within the state of the art commercial training kitchen. Our courses cater for everyone. Participants can choose from a 3 hour shop, cook and eat course or a master class cooking class designed for the cooking enthusiasts. Alternatively, career minded participants can commence a qualification in commercial cookery or patisserie.
Cooking short courses include:
- Beautiful Italian Cook and Eat
- Thai Cook and Eat
- South East Asian Street Food
- Secrets of India Cook and Eat
- Cooking for Kids
Hospitality Training Australia
Level 6, 250 Collins Street, MELBOURNE VIC 3000
T: 03 9639 5551 | F: 03 9639 5600