Responsible Gambling Service (RSG)
Responsible Service of Gambling (RSG)
Course cost is $50.00. Hospitality Training Australia has been approved by the Victoria Commission of Gambling and Liquor Regulation (VCGLR) to deliver the Responsible Service Gambling SITHGAM201.
This course deals with the skills and knowledge required to identify problem gamblers and offer assistance and advice to those customers. This course is appropriate for senior staff members.
- Identify and assist potential problem gamblers;
- Provide assistance to family and friends;
- SEP (Self Exclusion Programs) for problem gamblers.
- Definition of Gambling
- Responsible Gaming
- Forms of Gambling
- What is an EGM?
- Components of EGM’s
- How do EGM’s work?
- The EGM game process
- What is an EGM Network
- Jackpots & Progressives
- Player Loyalty Schemes
- Harm Minimization
- EGM technical Standards, Responsible Gaming Requirements
- EGM Networks Technical Specifications
- Gambling Regulation Act 2003
- Gambling Regulation Act 2005
- Liquor Control Reform Act 1998
- Distribution of EGM’s In Victoria
- Revenue split
- Gaming Industry code of Practice
- Identifying when gambling becomes a problem
- Behaviour that detracts from Safety & Comfort to customers
- Complaints resolution process
- Self exclusion program
- Customer Assistance
- Notice of conditions of a Gaming Industry Employee’s License
- Large wins
- Gaming laws & you
- Anyone who wishes to work in the gaming industry, or venue.
- Must be minimum 18 years of age.
To book a course you can:
- Telephone reception on 1300 659 557;
- Email us email@example.com;
- Visit us at Level 6, 250 Collins Street, Melbourne;
- Book online.
Methods of Payment
Accepted methods of payment include Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Bankcard, Cheque, Cash and EFT-POS.
USI: The Commonwealth Government have recently introduced 'Unique Student Identifier' numbers. It's mandatory that all students attending this course register for a free USI prior to commencement. Registering only takes a few minutes.