Food Safety Supervisor – Level 1 and 2
Hospitality Training Australia offers students the opportunity to gain their Food Safety Supervisor (FSS) certificate from the comfort of their own home through our online learning platform.
Online FSS Course Summary
- Delivery: Online learning
- Accreditation: Nationally accredited
- Course fee: $80.00
Welcome to Online Learning
You'll love the convenience of learning and completing your Food Safety Supervisor (Level 1 and 2) course in the comfort of your own home.
- Start and stop at anytime
- Each assessment consists of multiple choice questions, case study questions and interactive online activities
- You need to pass with a 100% score but will have multiple attempts of the assessments
This is nationally recognised training and is comprised of two national units of competencies:
SITXFSA101 – Use hygienic practices for food safety (Preliminary)
SITXFSA201 – Participate in safe food handling practices
Recognition of Prior Learning
Hospitality Training Australia supports recognition of prior learning. Contact us if you have previously completed the preliminary unit of this course to discuss your eligibility for course credit.
The cost to complete our online Food Safety Supervisor (Level 1 and 2) course is $80.00
If you have already completed the preliminary unit (SITXFSA101 – Use hygienic practices for food safety) or equivalent, then you can enrol in Food Safety Supervisor Level 2 only, it is available as a separate course (SITXFSA201 – Participate in safe food handling practices) for $70.00. Contact us to learn more.
- A reliable connection to the Internet
- A Unique Student Identifier (USI)
- A modern web browser
- The latest version of Adobe Flash Player (Available for free)
- Speakers or headphones
Requirement to pass the course
- Pass online assessments questions and answers
- Complete and submit the Third Party Practical Skills Report from a food business workplace