Food Safety Handler - Level 1
Online: Food Safety Handler (Level 1)
We offer a fast online food safety course for individuals looking to expand their understanding of commercial food safety.
We suggest this course for:
- Individuals looking to complete our Online Food Safety Supervisor course should use this as a preliminary unit
- Kitchen hands and general kitchen duty staff
- Sandwich hands
- Larder chefs
- Front of house staff
- Delivery: Online learning
- Course fee: $40.00 - Start now
This program is nationally accredited as SITXFSA101 Use hygienic practices for food safety
This course is delivered through online learning.
- Start and stop at anytime
- Each assessment consists of multiple choice questions, case study questions and interactive online activities
- You need to pass with a 100% score but will have multiple attempts of the assessments
- You’ll need to have an internet connection
- We suggest you have an up-to-date online web browser such as Google Chrome
- The latest version of Adobe Flash Player
- Speakers or headphones are advised for some parts of our online FSS course
Requirement to pass the course
- Pass questions and answers online assessments
- Complete and submit the Third Party Practical Skills Report from a food business workplace
Enrol and start your course online now or contact our training centre on 1300 659 557
This link will direct you through to our online learning platform - iTFE elearning.
Unique Student Identifier
In 2015, the Commonwealth Government introduced Unique Student Identifiers (USI) for all nationally accredited training programs. You'll need to apply for a free USI number before starting this course.