Bar Operations Course
The Bar Operations Course is designed for people looking to enter the hospitality industry that require basic skills training in preparing and serving alcoholic beverages, the 3.5 hours course covers:
- Open and serve wine;
- Mixing and serving spirits;
- Mixing drinks;
- Preparing the bar for service;
- Bar duties, hygiene and appearance;
- Glassware and bar etiquette;
- Cleaning & maintenance of equipment;
- Job referral Information
If you want to work in a bar or serve alcohol anywhere in Australia, the law requires that you have an RSA Certificate. Please wear closed toe shoes to the class. You must be over 18 years of age to attend this course.
This program is based on the nationally accredited Unit of Competence ‘Operate a Bar' (SITHFAB202) by the Australian National Training Authority.
To book the Bar Operations Course:
- Telephone Reception on 1300 659 557
- Email us email@example.com
- Visit us at Level 6, 250 Collins Street, Melbourne
- Book here online.