Traineeships & Apprenticeships
On The Job Training
Hospitality Training Australia deliver Australian Apprenticeships across the States and Territories of:
- Victoria (Melbourne and all Country);
- New South Wales (Sydney, Wollongong, Newcastle, Western Sydney, Eastern Suburbs, Canterbury – Bankstown);
- Queensland (Brisbane, Ipswich, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Townsville, Cairns);
- South Australia (Adelaide and all Country);
- ACT (Canberra).
- Certificate II in Kitchen Operations
- Certificate II in Hospitality (Food & Beverage)
- Certificate III in Hospitality (Food & Beverage)
- Certificate III in Hospitality (Commercial Cookery)
- Certificate III in Hospitality (Patisserie)
Each program is delivered flexibly and in the workplace.
Our qualified trainers visit your worksite every 4 weeks to provide on the job training and assessment.
Hospitality Training Australia supply all your learning resources.
There are many benefits of workplace based training however principally it allows the Hospitality Training Australia trainer to develop your skills in your workplace. Our trainers works with your chef, manager and/or employer to develop a learning plan that will benefit you and the needs of their hospitality venue.
This process ensures that training is current and aligned to meet the needs of your employers business.
Contact us now
For more information contact us on the details below:
- Telephone us on 1300 659 557
- Email email@example.com
We will arrange for you to commence training immediately.