Corporate Team Building
Corporate Team Building
Are you looking to reward your team? Build staff morale? Improve problem solving skills of management? If you have answered yes, then contact Hospitality Training Australia where it is is our priority to provide your staff with corporate team building activities.
Our Training Centre Manager will liaise with you to design a corporate cooking and meal program for up to 44 of your staff or clients.
The sessions are facilitated at our Training Centre located at 112 Peel Street, North Melbourne (Next to the Queen Victoria Market).
Download Sample Programmes
The Schön Cafe, Bar & Restaurant and Commercial Cooking School is custom built to provide team building activities. You can select to invite your clients and/or staff to cook a range of cuisines within a commercial training kitchen or let them make exotic cocktails in our fully equipped bar, or learn to make espresso coffee. Each event can be designed specifically to enhance team learning, promote communication and identify and build leadership skills.
Following are three sample program outlines to help you with regards to price and options:
- Sample 1: Corporate Cooking (Cook & Eat)
- Sample 2: Corporate Cooking (Includes Meal Service)
- Sample 3: Corporate Cooking & Team Building
Services & Facilities
- State of the art commercial training kitchen with 11 ovens, 44 burners, 2 combi ovens and demonstration area.
- Licensed restaurant and bar with seating for up to 44 participants.
- A grade quality knife sets and uniforms for hire.
- On site signage or display of promotional material.
- An official welcome from the Event Coordinator who will manage proceedings for the event.
- A full briefing on the day's activities from our Head Chef.
- Competition co-ordination - prior to your event and during the event.
- A fully stocked bar for drinks during the event.
- Assistance with sourcing and purchasing competition prizes.
- Events tailored to your requirements.
Types of Cuisine
Choose from a wide selection of cuisine and cooking styles. If we have not listed what you want then submit a request and we will arrange to meet your request:
- Singaporean Hawker Style;
- Beautiful Italian;
- Sumptuous Thai;
- Secrets of India (Northern Indian);
- Appetisers & Finger Foods;
- Bavarian Pastries Delights.
Cocktails & Espresso
Don’t’ stop at just cooking! What about espresso making and cocktails. These activities are great fun and even more pleasurable to taste. Shake a martini, blend a daiquiri or learn to make a white fluffy cappuccino. You can select from a range of options to make your event innovative, memorable and rewarding.