Secrets of India Cook and Eat
Secrets of India
Raji is going to cook for you Northern Indian Cuisine.
The session will commence with you learning how to roll basic Indian bread. Then Raji will explain the history of yellow lentils and their significance to Indian cuisine. This will be followed by a traditional chicken curry served with raita and papadum.
Sounds yummy! Don't you think? Impress your friends and family with this Northern Indian staple and couple this with an intriguing story as to the history and importance of these meals to thousands of generations of people that resonate from Northen India.
- The course is 3.5 hours in duration.
- All participants will be given the opportunity to cook, under the chefs direction.
- Participants will be provided with knife kits, aprons and utilise commercial cooking equipment supplied by our industry sponsor Fagor.
- The Fagor Cooking School is a $1,000,000.00 development of Hospitality Training Australia.
- Each participant receives a recipe pack so they have all the information to prepare this meal at home for friends and family.
- Telephone Dean Miller, Training Centre Manager on 9329 9960
- Email email@example.com
- Or book online.
There is no chef assigned to this course yet!